Summer dreams on the Isegrim pool, pony rides, trampoline, pet zoo, playground, and much more.
The Alpine Salzburg Summer is a true adventure for all those who enjoy life, nature and recreation.You can count more than 1.800 huts on Alpine pastures in the Province of Salzburg, more than in any of the other Austrian Provinces.
Approximately 550 huts are open for hiking guests and offer typical delicious specialties of the Alpine pastures.
- Altenmarkt-Zauchensee: "Farmer’s Rules Trail "
- Flachau: "The Trail of Best Wishes"
- Wagrain: "Wagraini"
- St. Johann-Alpendorf: "Across 5 Pastures – Against The Current", "History, Geology and Nature Trail"
- Radstadt: "culture:geology:trail", "Millenium Trail"
- Filzmoos: "Ants Trail", "Nature & Hiking Trail Hofalm"
CYCLING, MOUNTAIN BIKING, E-BIKING.
A heartfelt welcome in one of Austria’s most impressive bicycle areas, in the heart of the Salzburg Sport World.
Spending your holiday in Altenmarkt-Zauchensee also means taking your time for visiting the traditional local events.
Experience traditions and old Salzburg customs with all your senses.